Doctor’s Lawn and Landscape is expanding our team!
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical benefits
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Opportunities for career advancement
We are a full-service landscape company with locations in Kansas City and at the Lake of the Ozarks.
We are looking to hire for full-time positions in our landscape maintenance department.
Job duties include mulch installation, trimming, leaf collection, and fall turf renovations. We are looking for self-starters who will take pride in their work and want to provide an A+ service to our customers.
Traits to be successful in this position:
- Reliable – Reports to work in a timely fashion.
- Accountable – Will hold themselves and colleagues accountable for their work.
- Great attitude – Able to inspire workers to work to their best ability.
- Professional – Conducts themselves in an appropriate manner with customers and colleagues.
- Proactive – Deals with problems ahead of time instead of reacting to them.
- Team player – Works well with others in a team environment.
- Great Leadership skills – Guide their team to meet company goals.
While experience in this field is helpful, we are always looking for good team players and are willing to train the right candidate.
All drivers must be able to pass a medical DOT test and must have a valid driver’s license.
Call or stop by our Kansas City or Lake of the Ozarks location to fill out an application, or submit the form.