Doctor’s Lawn and Landscape is expanding our team!
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical benefits
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Opportunities for career advancement
We are a full-service landscape company with locations in Kansas City and at the Lake of the Ozarks.
We are looking to hire for full-time positions in our landscape installation department.
Landscape installations consist of Hardscaping, Pavers, Carpentry Work, Patios, Masonry, Fireplaces, Plant Installation & General Landscape Installation. This is an opportunity be a part of a high-performance team who provides superior results to our customers.
Traits to be successful in this position:
- Reliable – Reports to work in a timely fashion
- Great Leadership Skills – Guide their team to meet company goals
- Professional – Conducts themselves in an appropriate manner with customers and colleagues
- Team player – Works well with others in a team environment
- Willingness to learn – Wants to improve their set of skills on a daily basis
- Taking pride in your work – Showing attention to detail to provide superior results
While experience in this field is helpful, we are always looking for good team players and are willing to train the right candidate.
All drivers must be able to pass a medical DOT test and must have a valid driver’s license.
Call or stop by our Kansas City or Lake of the Ozarks location to fill out an application, or submit the form.