Doctor’s Lawn and Landscape is seeking a talented Designer!
For the past 30 years Doctor\’s Lawn and Landscape has been providing Award winning landscape service to our customers in both Kansas City and Lake of the Ozarks metro locations. As our Presence at the Lake of the Ozarks grows so does our business. This is why we are seeking a creative individual to join our design team.
The ideal candidate is innovative and able to create creative solutions to clients’ design problems in a timely manner, keeping within the clients’ schedule and budget. The are actively seeking new leads and will attend networking events in the hopes of meeting potential prospects. If you are interested in being part of our creative Landscape Architecture team at our Design Studio, we would love to hear from you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains a level of sales required to keep crews working at the desired level
- Seeks and develops new business as required to maintain sales goals
- Communicates with clients, potential clients, vendors, trade associations and other employees in a professional manner as part of business development and retention
- Responds to clients or prospects phone calls in a timely manner
- Corresponds with Client and Production Staff to insure design integrity and to provide a seamless transition from sales to installation.
- Produces creative designs staying up-to-date with new products and techniques. Keeps company and client goals and objectives integrated in all designs
- Maintains continuing education in sales and landscape design
- Develops cost estimates, proposal, contracts and reviews with clients
- Make follow up calls with customers to insure satisfaction
- 1-3 years previous landscape design. Strong plant knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop, and other graphic software.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Superb time management skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and foster a team environment.
- Experience with estimating software and Excel a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications; and an openness to embracing new technology.
Doctors Lawn and Landscape is an EEO employer